Glittered Eyes and Lips

29.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- What does it mean, he sees everything, is he God or something?
- Mike form Old Fields is God of music.
- Music has many gods, but I guess you know that, I am scared now, what if, what if he will jump out from the fridge?
- Hi Rod!
- Aaaa, You scared me Mike, where were you?
- In the bathroom. Paulina, thank you for book that you gived me, I will read it this afternoon, call you later, bye!
- Mike Strike. 
- Rod!

- Cosa significerebbe, "lui vede tutto", è un Dio o qualcosa del genere?
- Mike dai Campi Antichi è un Dio della musica.
- La musica ha tanti dei, ma forse lo sai ormai. Adesso ho paura davvero, cosa sarà se salterà fuori dal frigorifero?
- Ciao Rod!
- Aaaa, mi hai spaventato Mike, dove sei stato?
- Nel bagno. Paulina, grazie per il libro che mi hai prestato, lo leggerò questo pomeriggio, ti chiamerò dopo, ciau!
- Mike Strike.

- I have to tell you something. I've made a bad bad thing and I am telling you the truth only because maybe Mike has seen everything and maybe in future will want to shake me down, you know.
- Tell me Rod.
- I've eaten all salami sausages that were in the fridge!
- Rod!
- I was hungry!
- Good Morning Everyone, what a lovely wheather, is it spring already? In my heart there is a spring for sure. But sometimes I think this can't be love.
- Why?
- Because I feel so well, no sobs, no sorrows, no sighs. This can't be love; I get no dizzy spells, my head is not in the skies. But still I love to look in her eyes.

- Rod!
- Ti devo dire qualcosa. Ho fatto una cosa cattiva cattiva e ti dirò la verità solo perché forse Mike ha visto tutto e un giorno mi vorrà ricattare, sai.
- Dimmi Rod.
- Ho mangiato tutti i salami che erano in frigorifero!
- Rod!
- Avevo fame!
- Buongiorno a Tutti, che bellissimo tempo, è ormai primavera? Nel mio cuore c'è la primavera di sicuro. Ma a volte penso che non può essere amore.
- Perché?
- Perché mi sento così bene, niente singhiozzi, senza dolore, senza sospiri. Questo non può essere amore. Non ho le vertigini. La mia testa non è in cielo. Ma ancora mi piace guardare nei suoi occhi.

- Now look at my eyes McCartney, Paulina asked me to help her but I will need also your help.
- Yes guys, as you know I am not going to hairdresser never and I cut my hairs all by myself, but this time you could help me to cut my fringe.
- What's the problem Stewart, take the scissors and do something!
- I am afraid I will put them in her eye.
- So what should I do?
- Hold her head!
- What?
- I can't believe it Paul, I have to explain to you how a man should hold a woman's head?
- How?
- Tenderly but with decision! Come here my darling I have no time, sit down here, Stewart the Stylist is calling you. What kind of fringe do you want?
- I guess the most easy one, like Lego brick.
- Very well. McCartney put a pot in her head!
- What for?
- I will cut under the line!
- OK, Paulina, don't be afraid I am holding your hand.
- Jesus don't move and don't breath McCartney, I almost cut her nose! What is she? Jackson or something?
- Or something!
- OK, you finish her, I gotta go, Penny wrote my text message, she can't wait.
- Jesus Stewart what a man you are. OK honey, I will finish your fringe right now. When I was at the Beatles, I am not sure if you know them, well we all had this kind of fringes! Voilà! I have to go now. Look at the mirror only when it's dark outside and remember, they will grow up anyway! And please, make me a favour, when Fede will be back from work, don't tell him I was here today.

- Adesso guarda nei miei occhi McCartney, Paulina mi ha chiesto di aiutarla, ma avrò bisogno anche del tuo aiuto.
- Sì, come sapete ragazzi non vado mai dal parrucchiere e i capelli me li scorcio da sola, ma questa volta mi potreste aiutare con la frangetta.
- Che problema c'è Stewart? Prendi le forbici e fai quaclosa!
- Ho paura che le metterò dentro il suo occhio.
- Allora cosa dovrei fare?
- Tieni la sua testa!
- Cosa?
- Non ci credo Paul, io ti devo spiegare come si tiene la testa di una donna?
- Come?
- Delicatamente, ma con decisione! Vieni qui tesoro, non ho tempo, siediti qui, Stewart lo Stilista ti chiama. Che tipo di friangetta vuoi?
- Forse una più semplice, come una figurina del Lego.
- Molto bene. McCartney mettile una pentola sulla testa!
- Per cosa?
- Li taglierò sotto la linea!
- OK, Paulina, non avere paura ti tengo per la mano.
- Gesù non ti muovere e non respirare McCartney, ho quasi tagliato il suo naso! Cosa è lei Jackson o qualcosa?
- O qualcosa!
- OK, finiscila, io devo andare, Penny mi ha scritto un sms, non può aspettare.
- Cristo Stewart che uomo che sei. OK tesoro, finirò io la tua frangetta adesso. Quando ero nei Beatles, non sono sicuro se lo sai, avevamo tutti una friangetta così. Voilà! Adesso devo andare. Guarda lo specchio solo quando fuori è buio e ricordati che ricresceranno! E ti prego fammi un favore, quando Fede tornerà dal lavoro, non dirgli che ero qui oggi ...

Eyes

Glitter with Primer, h&m

Amazing Mascara, Fiona May, Wycon


Lips

Sparklip, Glitter Gloss, Love is love, 01 Pinky, Wycon


Face

Mr. Lover, Foundation and Concealer, Love is Love, Light Beige, Wycon

Apple Cinamon Heart, Baked Highlighter, Makeup Revolution 

0 comments commenti: