August vintage shopping

23.8.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hello all Ladies, Cats and Everyone:). Sometimes I describe myself as Forrest Gump (altough my bf said that I have more things in common with Jenny then with Forrest;). Really, really strange things happens in my life sometimes. I will confess You that sometimes in some way I win money. I always imagined what would I buy if I would have more moneys. And so, one day I had them and I bought ... nothing:). I've discovered my real nature. I could go and buy anything what I wanted. And it wasn't exiting at all. I really could have any bag, any jewel that I dreamed of. Nothing attired my attention, nothing gived me joy, nothing was enough beautiful to me. I gived all cash to my fiancé (he did smart thing with them), I've take like 50 euro and went ... vintage shopping! Everything was beautiful, exiting and one and only:))). Let's have a thursday coffee and see what I've found this time:).

Ciao a tutte le Signore, i Gatti e a Tutti in generale:). A volte descrivo me stessa come Forrest Gump (nonostante il mio fidanzato dica che ho più cose in comune con Jenny che con Forrest;). A volte nella mia vita succedono davvero le cose strane. Vi confesso che a volte vinco soldi. Sempre immaginavo cosa avrei comprato se avessi più soldi. E quando li ho avuti, ho comprato ... nulla:). Ho scoperto la mia vera natura. Potevo andare a comprare qualsiasi cosa volessi. E non era per niente eccitante. Davvero potevo avere ogni borsa, ogni gioiello che sognavo. Niente ha attirato la mia attenzione, niente mi ha reso gioiosa, niente era abbastanza bello per me. Ho dato tutti i soldi al mio fidanzato (ha fatto cose giuste con loro), ho preso circa 50 euro e sono andata a fare ... vintage shopping!:) Tutto era bello, eccitante e unico:))). Allora, beviamo insieme il caffè del giovedi e vediamo cosa ho trovato questa volta:).

Pandorina Shopper Bag

You know that I love italian Pandorinas! It's already my third one. Each of them is different and in different way. This one is posh one and it says "To really understand a woman, You should see what's inside her bag":).

Sapete che amo italianissime Pandorine! E' ormai la mia terza. Ciascuna di loro è diversa e in stile diverso. Questa è elegante;).

Morellato Heart Ring

We all have hearts: good ones, broken, poisoned, weak and strong. I love heart jewels. Everytime I notice heart, I grab it.
Tutti abbiamo un cuore: buono, rotto, avvelenato, debole e forte. Amo i gioielli con il cuore. Ogni volta che ne noto uno, lo prendo.

Fan Earings&Pearl brooch

I believe in magic and strenght of costume jewelry.Plus new pearl in my pearls collection.
Credo nella magia e nella forza della bigiotteria particolare. E nelle perle: un'altra per la mia collezione di perle.

Danielle Steel

Sometimes I read Dostoevskij, sometimes Steel. That's all me;). End of the summer, end of love. I like to sink in soooo (ap) emotional stories;).
A volte leggo Dostoevskij, a volte Steel. Sono tutta io:). Finisce l'estate, finisce l'amore. Mi piace naufragare nelle cose emozionanti;).

Have a nice afternoon Cats ...
Buon pomeriggio Gatti ...

0 comments commenti: