In my italian august makeup bag

17.8.18 PMC 0 Comments


Ladies and gentelmen, welcome in the best day of the week:). It's friday and we will talk about makeup. As You know recently I do makeup with "no makeup effect". Maybe I'am getting older or I am too lazy but I chose "safe" colours and cosmetics. I am a little zombie in the morning (opposite of my fiance). We wake up together and he's immediately ready to action. Every morning he's preparing coffee for me and wash my hairs! I know I am very lucky girl;). Unfortunatly he doesn't know too much about makeup, so he can't make up me in the morning ;), but I am sure that if I would ask he would at least try to do it for me. But we are big girls, altough zombie in the morning, we can match something nice on our face by ourselves. Today I will show You my makeup essentials for august, this time I choose only italian brands.

Signore e Signori, benvenuti nella migliore giornata della settimana:). E' venerdi e parleremo di makeup. Come sapete ultimamente faccio makeup "no makeup" effect. Forse invecchio o forse sono diventata più pigra, ma scelgo colori e prodotti "sicuri". La mattina sono un piccolo zombie (al contrario del mio fidanzato). Ci svegliamo insieme e lui subito è pronto all'azione. Ogni mattina mi prepara il caffè e mi lava i capelli! Lo so, sono una ragazza molto fortunata;). Purtroppo non sa tanto di makeup, perciò non puo' truccarmi la mattina, ma sono sicura che se glielo chiedessi almeno ci proverebbe;). Ma siamo ragazze in gamba, nonostante zombie la mattina, possiamo comunque combinare qualcosa di buono sul nostro viso anche da sole. Oggi Vi mostro i miei cosmetici essenziali per il mese di agosto, questa volta ho scelto solo marchi italiani. 

Creme eyeshadow
Dandy
Nabla

I love this eyeshadow for universal colour with golden finiture, it's super easy to apply, you can do it even with uncomfortable mirror in any hotel without any brush and still looks good:).

Amo questo ombretto per il colore universale, con finitura dorata, è super facile da applicare, si può mettere anche senza il pennello guardandosi in uno scomodo specchio di albergo e sempre si spalmerà bene:).

False Lashes
Maximum Volume with Microfibers
Divage

I admire all girl that have fake eyelashes: Jesus I couldn't stand under strong light to make fake eye lashes. I have very sensible eyes, it's even impossible to make my eye makeup by professionalist because I start to cry immediately. Buuut we have 2018 and we can buy great mascaras with fake lashes effect like this one.

Ammiro le ragazze con le ciglia finte: Mamma mia, non potrei stare sotto la luce forte per ore per avere le ciglia finte. Ho gli occhi molto sensibili, è perfino impossibile di farmi truccare gli occhi da una truccatrice professionista perché piango subito. Maaa siamo nel 2018 e possiamo acquistare dei mascara con effetto ciglia finte, come questo.

Quick Lipstick
400 Apricot
Compact Highlighter
Wycon

You know I love Wycon, I could live in their stores ;). If I had to chose two Wycon products , that would be lipstick and highlighter. Both are very cheap but high quality. We can choose any colour that we dream for our lips. Lipsticks have cream texture and are really long lasting. Bit of highlighter on cheeks and I look fresh and relaxed;).

Sapete che amo Wycon, potrei abitare nei loro negozi;). Se dovessi scegliere due prodotti di Wycon sarebbero l'illuminante e il rossetto. Tutti e due sono molto economici, ma di ottima qualità. Possiamo scegliere qualsiasi colore che immaginiamo per le nostre labbra, la scelta è davvero ampia. I rossetti sono cremose e durano a lungo. Un pochino di illuminante sulle guance e subito ho un aspetto sano e rilassato;).

Fard
Beauty Remedies
Lepo

This 100% natural fard is made with rice essences and smells sooo nice. It's very useful, it has a mirror so we can put it in our bag. If You were born in 80' and used Yardley fards, this is very similar one, classic and natural.

Questo fard è naturale al 100%, fatto con essenze di riso e profuma cooosì bene. E' molto pratico, ha anche un piccolo spechietto, è perfetto per metterlo nella borsetta. Se siete nate negli anni '80 e usavate i fard di Yardley, questo e' simile: classico e naturale.

Have a nice friday afternoon!:) 
Buon venerdi pomeriggio!:) 

0 comments commenti: