Saturday august vibes in Tuscany

18.8.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hey Cat's, it's saturday!:) Principally I was educated by two guys. One of them is my dad, the other brother of my mother. My uncle was very beautiful outside and inside man. He didn't wanted never get old and he never did, cause he died young, two weeks before my 25 birthday. Some of You may ask why I keep on continue posts every day and I will answer You: this blog is keeping me young:). What can be more beautiful then blu sky and sunflowers?:) And I know he's watching me and is happy as I am. 

Ciao Gatti, è sabato!:) Principalmente sono stata educatata da due uomini. Uno di loro è il mio papà, l'altro è stato il fratello della mia madre. Mio zio è stato un uomo bellissimo sia dentro che fuori. Non ha mai voluto invecchiare e non lo ha fatto, perché è morto presto, in agosto, due settimane prima del mio 25° compleanno. Potreste chiedervi perché continuo a postare ogni giorno e io Vi risponderò: perché mi tiene giovane. Cosa può esserci di più bello del cielo azzurro e dei girasoli?:) E so che lui da lassù mi sta guardando ed è felice come me. 

Let's go just around the corner, (half a mile to heaven ;) ...

In the middle of tuscan camps,  Monastery ...
In mezzo ai campi toscani, Monastero ...

Arno river.
Fiume Arno.

For now in olive groves nothing happens, but very soon we will work here.
Negli oliveti al momento non succede niente, ma ben presto cominceranno i lavori.

Icecreams for everyone! Let's go to Pisa for a while ...
Gelato per tutti! Andiamo per un momento a Pisa ...

Stracciatella and delizioso for everyone!
Stracciatella e delizioso per tutti!

Hey Soul Sister!:)

It's time to back home ...
E' tempo di tornare a casa ...

Have a nice evening Cats ...
Buona serata  Gatti ...

0 comments commenti: