Beautiful wednesday at Pisa

15.8.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hello Darlings!:) After holidays in Alps, for the first time I went to Pisa. Because, You know, piece of my heart I left in North Italy, but all my heart I have here, in Tuscany ... 

Ciao Carissimi!:) Dopo le vacanze sulle ALpi per la prima volta sono andata a Pisa. Perché sapete com'è, una parte del cuore ho lasciato nel Nord ma tutto il mio cuore e' qui, in Toscana ...

Hello Sunshine!

Hello Secret Garden, I love You and I missed You!
Ciao Secret Garden, Ti amo e mi mancavi!

Kings of summer.
Re dell'Estate.

Pisa. Ciao Pi!:) I will tell You a secret, in my family home I have two nicknames, one of them is Pi!:)
Pisa.  Hello Pi! Vi svelo un segreto, nella mia casa famigliare ho due soprannomi, uno di questi è Pi!:)

Hello Joy!:)
Ciao Gioia!:)

Delizioso for everyone!
Delizioso per tutti!

If I will enough courage and time to come back to University, I will back here: Veterinary at Pisa. Specialization: Dogs and Cats of course:).

Se avrò abbastanza coraggio e tempo e tornerò all'Università sarà qui: Veterinaria a Pisa. Specializzazione: Cani e Gatti ovviamente :).

Pisa.

It's time to back home Cats ...
E' tempo di tornare a casa Gatti ...

I love my local tv!:)
Amo la mia tv locale!:)

Good night, sleep tight:).
Buonanotte:).

0 comments commenti: