My beauty treats from Trentino

13.8.18 PMC 0 Comments


Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes. Hello Cats, welcome in new week!:) I'm so stressed out, I am coming to You with small change on my blog: I will write posts in english and italian languages. Are You happy as I am? ;) If I will talk like six year old girl forgive me or correct me:). We are backed to our tuscan mill, I am still bit confused about new/old reality. None will serve me cappuccino in the morning in bed and none will cook for me delicious food anymore, but I like our home so I think I will back to tuscan reality really fast. This year from Alps we brought so much good food and lot's of teas that we will enjoy in autumn, but I have also some beauty treasures ... :)

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes. Ciao Gatti, benvenuti nella nuova settimana!:) Sono stressata ed emozionata perche' vengo da Voi con un piccolo cambiamento, scrivero' i post in due lingue: inglese e italiano. Siete felici come me di questo fatto?:) Se parlero' come una ragazzina di sei anni, perdonatemi o correggetemi:). Siamo tornati nel nostro mulino toscano, sono ancora un po' confusa per la nuova/vecchia realta'. Nessuno mi servira' il cappuccino a letto, nessuno mi cucinera' buonissimi piatti, ma mi piace la nostra casa, allora penso che tornero' alla realta toscana molto velocemente. Quest'anno abbiamo portato dalle Alpi tantissimo buon cibo e tantissime tisane che berremo in autunno, ma ho anche qualche tesorino beauty ... :) 

Divage
False Lashes
maximum volume with microfibers

Every holidays, when I am in Trentino I bring something from Divage. It's a very nice low cost makeup brand from Milano. This time I've tried the mascara. Sometimes I ask shop assistant to help me to choose the best makeup product in her opinion, it's so nice to find another lady who will tell you in honest way what she use and what she would buy for the second time. And so this mascara wons. Although I wasn't very convinced about thin applicator, the effect is very elegant and spectacular. Really nice, long lasting and intense mascara. 

Ogni vacanza quando sono in Trentino porto qui qualche prodotto di Divage. E' un marchio di makeup low cost di Milano. Questa volta ho provato il mascara. A volte chiedo alla commessa del negozio di aiutarmi a scegliere il prodotto migliore secondo la sua opinione, e' cosi carino trovarsi con un'altra signorina che ti dira' onestamente cosa usa e cosa comprerebbe per la seconda volta. Cosi ha vinto questo mascara. Anche se non ero molto convinta per l'applicatore piuttosto fine, l'effetto e' spettacolare ed elegante. Un prodotto davvero molto carino con una lunga durata e una buona intensita'.

Scents
L'Erbolario, Passion Fruit
Amerigo, Sweet Ginger

North Italy is plenty of erbal stores where you can find small treasures. I think that fruits and fresh aromas are perfect for summer. I love drink and eat ginger, and this scent in white bottle is smelling like ginger and hot honey, very nice for a day. Passion Fruit is more deep and much more intense, ideal for summer evenings and nights.

Il Nord Italia e' pieno di erboristerie, dove si possono trovare piccoli tesori. Penso che gli aromi freschi della frutta sono perfetti per l'estate. Amo bere e mangiare lo zenzero, e questo profumo sa di zenzero e miele caldo, molto gradevole per il giorno. Passion Fruit e' piu' profondo e intenso, ideale per le serate e le notti estive.

La Medusa
Face Scrub

I like to try a weird thing, whatever it means ;). This soap is a face scrub with sugar and seaweeds, smells very nice. We clean our skin with round part and immediately we can feel that our skin is smooth and soft. I've seen also a black version, bit stronger with carbon, but I took the gold one. It's comfortable to use, after treatment we close it in a bell jar:).

Mi piace provare cose strane, qualsiasi cosa significhi;). Questa saponetta e' uno scrub per il viso con zucchero e alghe con un profumo carino. Trattiamo la pelle del viso con la parte rotonda della sfera, subito si puo' sentire che la zona trattata e' diventata piu' liscia e morbida. Ho visto anche la versione in nero con carbone, un po' piu' forte, ma ho scelto quella dorata. E' comodissima da usare, dopo il trattamento la chiudiamo in un barattolo di vetro:).

Planter's 
Face and Body Massage Oil

I love oils. This one is with goji essence, perfect for skin of our face and body. It's not only beauty but also relaxing treatment, because it's perfect for massages. Smells nice, it's not difficult to absorb and leave skin relaxed and soft.

Amo gli oli. Questo e' con essenza di semi di goji, perfetto per la pelle del viso e del corpo. Non e' solo un trattamento di bellezza, ma e' anche rilassante, perche' e' ideale per i massaggi. Non e' difficile da assorbire e lascia la pelle rilassata e morbida.

Perfect Lips
Lip liner and lipstick
Lepo, Rosa

My holidays "must have". Two products in one: a chunky pencil lipstick with an intense color and lip liner in a matching shade for a well defined contour. Leave lips soft with a tattoo effect.

Il mio "must have" delle vacanze. Due prodotti in uno: il rossetto largo in matita con colore intenso e il lip liner con colore abbinato per un colore ben definito. Lascia le labbra morbide e con un effetto tatuaggio.

Have a peaceful afternoon Cats!:)
Buon pomeriggio Gatti!:)

0 comments commenti: