Last sun rays of august

25.8.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hello, it's saturday! Altough a beautiful song, that I like to listen in the end of august, says that "Summer moved on", summer is still here. But the true is that we all can feel this are really last sunny days. Let's go to Pisa. I will be back soon Cat ...

Ciao, è sabato! Nonostante una bellissima canzone che amo ascoltare alla fine di agosto dica che "Summer moved on", l'estate è ancora qui. Ma la verità è che tutti qui possiamo sentire che davvero sono gli ultimi giorni di sole. Andiamo a Pisa. Tornerò presto Gatto ...

Pausa, stop. 
Kiosk. 
Edicola.

For last two weeks everyone was on holidays, so only today I took my press, but honeslty, I don't think that I've lost many interesting stories ... ;) 

Nelle ultime due settimane tutti erano in vacanza, perciò solo oggi ho preso le mie riviste: onestamente detto penso che non mi sono persa tante storie interessanti ... ;)

Under the trees, I could stay here forever!:)
Sotto gli alberi, potrei stare qui per sempre!:)

Pisa.

OK, it starts raining, let's have an icecream!;)) Delizioso for everyone!:)
OK, inizia a piovere, prendiamo un gelato! ;)) Delizioso per tutti!:)

It's time to go home Cats ...
E' tempo di tornare a casa Gatti ...

Have a nice evening ...
Buona serata ...

0 comments commenti: