Beautifying Nude Makeup

26.9.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Hey do you want to play with my ball?
- Do you want to play with mine?

- Ciao, vuoi giocare con la mia palla?
- E tu vuoi giocare con la mia?

- Can I show you my new glass?
- I don't care, I got much more, I have a heart of glass.
- Posso mostrarti il mio nuovo bicchiere?
- Non mi mporta, ho molto di più, ho un cuore di vetro!

- I think I am in love. What's your name?
- Debbie but you can call me Blondie. I am a girl from a lonely street, 
cold as ice cream but still sweet. How old are you man?
- I am 28 and you?
- 27.
- I would give you 25. 
- Where are you come from?
- I am Sir Roderick, from London.
- When I was seventeen I saw a magazine, those english boys who had long hair. When I was on my own they moved into my town. His name was Denis, he was my King, he raptured me ...
- I want to be good for you, I didn't mean to be bad, but darling I'm still the best that you ever had, just give me a chance. 
- Once I had a love and it was a gas, soon turned out had a heart of glass, seemed like the real thing, only to find, mucho mistrust, love's gone behind.
- Maybe it's my mistake to show this love I feel inside, this old heart of mine been broke a thousand times but if you leave me a hundred times a hundred times I want you back.
- You got a big mouth and I'm happy to see, your foot is firmly entrenched where a molar should be,  don't be mad or lose your medical cool ...
- Look Debbie we are so lucky to meet eachother here, on this planet!
- No I don't believe in luck, no I don't believe in circumstance no more,
accidents never happen in a perfect world so I won't believe in luck ...
- I don't want to disurb you both, but someone knows where is Paul?
- At home, he's got a new love!
- Really?
- Yes! Her name is Martha! Where are You going Debbie? 
- Chiamami and then maybe you will cover me with kisses and love!
- Why are you talking to me in talian? Translator, translator, what is she saying?
- She speaks the languages of love.
- Appelle-moi mon cherie, appelle-moi!
- What?

- Penso che mi sono innamorato. Come ti chiami?
- Debbie, ma puoi chiamarmi Blondie. Sono una ragazza di una strada solitaria, fredda come il gelato ma ancora così dolce. Quanti anni hai uomo?
- Io? 28 e te?
- 27.
- Io te ne darei 25.
- Da dove vieni?
- Sono Sir Roderic, da Londra.
- Quando avevo diciassette anni, ho visto una rivista, questo ragazzi inglesi con i capelli lunghi.  Quando abitavo da sola si sono trasferiti nella mia città. Lui si chiamava Denis, era il mo Re, mi ha rapita ...
- Voglio essere buono per te, non volevo essere cattivo, ma cara io sono ancora il migliore che tu abbia mai avuto, dammi la possibilità di lasciare che ti mostri quanto.
- Una volta mi ero innamorata, ed era fantastico ma ho subito capito, che era un cuore di ghiaccio sembrava vero, ma ho capito che non c'era abbastanza fiducia, l'amore è stato messo da parte.
- Forse è il mio errore di mostrarti come mi sento dentro, questo mio vecchio cuore è stato rotto milioni di volte ma se mi lasciassi centinaia di volte, centinaia di volte vorrei che torni.
- Hai una grande bocca e sono felice di vedere, che il piede è saldamente radicato dove dovrebbe essere un molare, non arrabbiarti, non perdere la tua calma tipica di medico ...
- Guarda Debbie abbiamo così tanta fortuna di incontrarci su questo pianeta!
- No, non credo nella fortuna, no non credo più nelle circostanze, accidenti non capitano mai in un mondo perfetto allora non crederò mai in una fortuna ...
- Non vorrei disturbarvi ma qualcuno sa dov'è Paul?
- A casa, ha un nuovo amore!
- Davvero?
- Sì! Lei si chiama Martha! Cosa fai Debbie?
- Chiamami e dopo forse mi coprirai di baci e amore!
- Perchè mi stai parlando in italiano? Translatore, translatore cosa lei sta dicendo?
- Lei parla nella lingua d'amore.
- Appelle-moi mon cherie, appelle-moi!
- Cosa?

Face

Forever Undercover, 020, Dior

Colorful Matt Blush, Shame on you! Sephora

Pearls Harmony, Healthy Glow Pearls&Creamy Eyeshadow Base, Douglas


Eyes

5in1, Lash Genius Mascara, Avon

Eye shadow Palette, Barbie Collection, Sephora


Lips

Mad Matte, Matte Lipstick, 2 Bold Almond, Douglas

Intense Lip Pencil, 67 Striptease, Wycon

0 comments commenti: