Universal Chic Classic Makeup

6.9.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Who is there?
- Police!
- Chi è?
- Polizia!

- Good Morning, I am Commissioner Sting, excuse me lady, don't stand so close to me.
- Good Morning.
- Buongiorno, sono il Commissario Sting, mi scusi signora non si avvicini così tanto.
- Buongiorno.

- I got a message in a bottle from mrs. Barbra, is that true that you called her dogs less intelligent then your cats?
- I guess it's true.
- Strange. I can't see any cats here.
- All cats in Tuscany are mine.
- Oh really, interesting. So also my cats are your cats?
- If they are not at home they are mine.
- This is scandalous! You will explain everything in my Police car. You are going to jail.
- Excuse me? What and why?
- Lady, your english is horrible.
- Do we want to talk about your italian Herr Kommissar?
- This is scandalous! Hurry up. You can take only one makeup product with you.
- OK, I will take mascara.
- Better if it's waterproof ...
- When will I go out?
- It depends ...
- Sunday I am in the park!
- We got park in jail. My dog is making pee there.
- Mr. Commissioner can I do my last call? 
- You got Your last call, who will you call?
- Paul!
- Young?
- Yes, he's very young, forever young! Can I borrow a bottle to send a message?
- "Hi this is Paul, I am not at home right now, probably I am searching jelly bears. Leave the message, maybe I will call you back".
- "Paul this is me! I am going to jail, Herr Kommissar Sting said that I got a last call so I am calling You. If You won't pay guarantee I won't go out! He wants 3 kg. of jelly bears and one marshmallow for his dog! We don't have time. Everything is in Your hands Paul!".
- Done?
- Yes!
- You are my neighbour why are You so bad to me?
- I am only making my job.
- Change a job Herr Kommissar!
- This is scandalous!
- Hey, do you know why my olive oil is better then yours?
- Why?
- Because I am picking up the olives with my own hands!
- This is scandalous!


- Ho questo messaggio in bottiglia dalla sign. Barbra, è vero che ha detto che i suoi cani sono meno intelligenti dei suoi gatti?
- Forse è vero.
- Strano. Non vedo nessun gatto qui.
- Tutti i Gatti in Toscana sono i miei.
- Davvero? Interessante. Allora anche i miei gatti sono suoi?
- Se non sono a casa, sono miei.
- Questo è scandaloso! Spiegherà tutto in macchina. La porto in prigione.
- Scusa? Cosa e perché?
- Signora, il suo inglese è terrificante.
- Vogliamo parlare del tuo italiano Her Kommissar?
- Questo è scandaloso! Si sbrighi. Può prendere solo un prodotto con sé.
- OK, prendo il mascara.
- Meglio se è waterproof ...
- Quando uscirò?
- Dipende ...
- La domenica sono sempre nel parco!
- Abbiamo un parco, in prigione. Il mio cane fa pipì là.
- Signore Kommissar, posso fare un'ultima telefonata?
- Sì, la può fare, chi chiamerà?
- Paul!
Young?
- Sì, lui è molto giovane, per sempre giovane! Posso prendere una bottiglia per mandare un messaggio?
- "Ciao, sono Paul, non sono a casa adesso, probabilmente sto cercando orsetti di gelatina. Lascia un messaggio, forse ti richiamerò".
- "Paul, sono io! Vado in prigione, Herr Kommissar Sting ha detto che posso fare un'ultima chiamata, perciò la faccio a te. Se non pagherai la cauzione non potrò uscire! Lui vuole tre kg. di orsetti di gelatina e un morbido marshmallow per il suo cane! Non abbiamo tempo. Tutto è nelle tue mani Paul!"
- Fatto?
- Sì!
- Siamo vicini di casa, perché mi tratti così male?
- Sto solo facendo il mio lavoro.
- Cambia lavoro Herr Kommissar!
- Questo è scandaloso!
- Hey sai perché il mio olio d'oliva è meglio del tuo?
- Perché?
- Perché raccolgo le olive con le mie mani!
- Questo è scandaloso!

Face

Forever Undercover, 20, Dior

Concealer, Medium Deep, Revlon

Pebble Powder, Cheek Bouquet, Wycon

Setting Powder, Wycon

Matt Blush, Peach me Up, essence


Eyes

Creamy Eyeshadow Base&Caramel Nudes Eyeshadow Palette, Douglas

Eye Pencil, Viola, Astra

Volume Obsession, Douglas


Lips

Sculpting Lip Liner, 04 Mauve it, Astra

Essential Balm Honey, Avon 


🖐

0 comments commenti: