Midnight Smokey Blues Eyes

4.9.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Good morning, my name is Barbra.
- Good morning, I know who you are. You were singing at my parents wedding.
- Really? I hope it all went well. This is Barry, Barry Gibb.
- Yes, I know.
- Sorry we are late, we were just kissing in the rain!

- Buongiorno, mi chiamo Barbra.
. Buongiorno, so chi sei. Hai cantato al matrimonio dei miei genitori.
- Davvero? Spero che tutto sia andato bene. Questo è Barry, Barry Gibb.
- Sì, lo so.
- Scusa che siamo in ritardo, ci baciavamo sotto la pioggia!

Eyes

Moonshine, Eyeshadow Palette

Volume Obsession Mascara 

Creamy Eyeshadow Base

Douglas

Feel Glow, Concealer, Bella Oggi


Face

Forever Undercover, 020, Dior

Matt Touch Blush&Fixing Compact Powder, essence

Powder Contouring Palette 2.0, Wycon


Lips

Essential Balm, Honey, Avon Naturals

Glorious Gloss,By my side, Douglas


🖐

0 comments commenti: