Simple Shimmer Makeup

13.9.19 PMC 0 Comments


Hi Cats, my name is Paul and as you know I am PMC assistant. I watched her so many times making her makeup, that today I decided to makeup myself too! And she will be my assistant-model! Let's start with our brave face ...

Ciao Gatti, mi chiamo Paul e come sapete sono l'assistente di PMC. L'ho vista truccarsi così tante volte che oggi ho deciso di truccarmi pure io! E lei sarà la mia assistente-modella! Iniziamo con il nostro viso furbetto ...

Face

Forever Undercover, 020, Dior

Bronzing Brick, Bronze&Glow, Avon True

Essential Balm with beeswax, Avon Naturals

Long Lasting Softening Concealer, Lancome

Creamy Eyeshadow Base, Douglas

Matt Blush, peach me up, essence


Eyes
Moonshine Eyeshadow Palette, Douglas

Khol Kajal, Brown, Cien


Lips
Holo Lips, Cyclamen Sea,  Super Soft Lip Liner, Shaka

I wish you great weekend,
with Maria Clara you will see on sunday, 
in the park
of course.
Your Assistant
PMC

Vi auguro un bellissimo weekend,
con Maria Clara Vi vedrete domenica,
nel parco
ovviamente,
il Vostro assistente
PMC

0 comments commenti: