Everyday Favorites

3.9.19 PMC 1 Comments


- Hello, I am Sir Barry Alan Gibb, Paul has send me here.
- Hello, you can leave your hat on.
- Really? Thank you.
- When I was 12 You were my reason to live, Barry Gibb. I know all Yours and Your brothers songs. You were my first love!
- How deep was Your love?
- When I was a little girl I had a rag doll, only doll I've ever owned, I loved you just the way I loved that rag doll....
- Do you still love our songs, my songs?
- Do I love them  my oh my! River deep, mountain high! If I lost you would I cry!
- So I guess You win again!
- Yes. You know, it's beautiful to love somebody.
- Forgive me but I got night fever, but will stay alive anyway, don't ever worry.
- I can bring you a medicine from my neighbour. Mr. Jones!
- Really? Thank you, it would be too much heaven.
- Nobody gets too much heaven, Sir Barry Gibb.

Ciao, sono sir Barry Alan Gibb, Paul mi ha mandato qui.
- Ciao, puoi tenere su il cappello.
- Davvero? Grazie.
- Quando avevo 12 anni eri la mia ragione di vita, Barry Gibb. Conosco tutte le Tue canzoni e quelle dei tuoi fratelli. Eri il mio primo amore!
- Quanto era profondo il tuo amore?
- Quand'ero bambina, Avevo una bambola di pezza, L'unica bambola che abbia mai avuto, amovo te esattamente come amavo quella bambola di pezza ...
- Ami ancora le mie, le nostre canzoni?
- E quanto le amo, un fiume profondo, una montagna alta, se ti perdessi piangerei!
- Allora vinci ancora tu!
- Sì, sai è bellissimo amare qualcuno.
- Perdonami ma ho la febbre del sabato sera, ma rimarrò comunque vivo, non preocuparti mai.
- Posso portarti la medicina del mio vicino Mr. Jones!
- Davvero? Grazie sarebbe troppo paradiso.
- Nessuno prende troppo paradiso mai, Sir Barry Gibb.


Mini Handbag

Lancetti


Ever Bloom

 Shiseido


Carmel Nudes 

Eyeshadow Palette

Douglas


Pride and Prejudice

Pearls Necklet

Perle di Patty


Ultra Rouge Lipstick 

Ultra Fire

Dior


🖐💖

1 comment:

  1. "How deep is your love!"priceless song!

    ReplyDelete