Olive Green Eye

18.9.19 PMC 2 Comments


- Good Morning, Good Morning PMC.
- Good Morning PMC!
- I think I'm gonna be sad, I think it's today ...
- Yeah ...
- The girl that drives me mad is going away ...
- Yeah?
- She's got a ticket to ride ... I should have known better with a girl like her, that I would love everything that she does and I do, hey, hey, hey, and I do ...
- PMC is in love. Tell me about her.
- I asked her when are you free to take some tea with me? Then I took her out and tried to win her. We had a laugh and over dinner I told her I would really like to see her again ... then I took her home, I nearly made it sitting on the sofa with a sister or two ...
- What's her name Paul?
- Rita! She's so lovely. I think I want to marry her ...
- What are you doing Paul?
- I am drawing our child. Will have her lips and my eyes ...
- Does Rod know about it?
- Sailor doesn't know anything and I think it's all right, he has never seen her ...
- I think we all should meet.

- Buongiorno, buongiorno PMC. 
- Buongiorno PMC!
- Penso che mi rattristerò e sarà oggi ...
- Sì ...
- La ragazza che mi manda fuori di testa se ne va via ...
- Sì?
- Lei ha preso un biglietto per viaggiare ... Avrei dovuto saperlo con una ragazza come lei, che avrei amato ogni cosa che fa, Hey Hey Hey e lo faccio ...
- PMC è innamorato. Raccontami di lei.
- Le ho chiesto Quando sei libera per prendere un thè con me? L'ho portata fuori e ho provato a conquistarla, abbiamo riso e a cena le ho detto che mi avrebbe fatto molto piacere rivederla. L'ho portata a casa e l'ho quasi fatto seduto su un sofà con una sorella o due ...
- Lei come si chiama Paul?
- Rita! Ed e così dolce. Penso che la voglio sposare ...
- Cosa stai facendo Paul?
- Sto dipingendo il nostro bambino. Avrà le sue labbra e i miei occhi ...
- Rod sa di lei?
- Il Marinaio non sa nulla e penso che sia giusto, non l'ha mai vista ...
- Penso che dobbiamo incontrarci tutti insieme. 

Eyes

The Eyeshadow, Laguna, Dolce&Gabbana

Eyeshadow Color Power Refil, Wycon

Moonshine, Douglas (mat grey)

5in1, Lash Genius Mascara, Avon


Lips

Liquid Lipstick, Grandee, Makeup Revolution


Face

Age Transforming 2in1 Compact Foundation, Natural Beige, Avon

Powder Contouring Palette 2.0, Wycon

Touch Blush, Peach me up! essence

2 comments:

  1. Complimenti per le belle foto! La borsa mi piace molto: è di marca ? Ciao, Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie Sara, che occhio lungo che hai! Borsa è Jamin Puech :) bacio

    ReplyDelete