Modern Femme Fatale Makeup

20.9.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Hi, my name is David Bowie.
- Hi, I am the girl in the mirror.
- OK, let's be real, my name is David Robert Jones and I am living on Mars now.
- Hey, my name is Paula Maria Clara but you can call me however you want Cat. Do You want some chocolate?
-  Of course, thank you, can I close the window? Wind is really wild today.

- Ciao, mi chiamo David Bowie.
- Ciao, Sono la ragazza nello specchio.
- OK, rimaniamo veri, mi chiamo David Robert Jones e vivo su Marte adesso.
- Hey, mi chiamo Paula Maria Clara, ma mi puoi chiamare come ti pare Gatto. Vuoi un po' di cioccolata?
- Ovvio, grazie, posso chiudere la finestra? Il vento è davvero selvaggio oggi.

- So, David how is the life on Mars?
- I would say without any pressure. I know You like paintings and take pictures.
- Yes, how do You know that?
- I can see everything from Mars, you know. I brought you, a paint of your favour painter.
- Klimt?
- No, in my opinion Gustav Klimt is overrated and abit of cliche. I know you love Toulouse-Lautrec paintings. This one is for you.
- Thank you! It's beautiful. Lautrec is one of my favourites. I've read two biographies about him and already have one "Lautrec". Thank you David.

- Allora, David com'è la vita su Marte?
- Direi senza alcuna pressione. So che ti piacciono i quadri e fare fotografie.
- Sì, come lo sai?
- Vedo tutto da Marte, sai. Ti ho portato un quadro del tuo pittore preferito.
- Klimt?
- No, nella mia opinione Gustav Klimt è sopravvalutato e un po' un cliché. So che ti piacciono i quadri di Toulouse-Lautrec. Questo è per te.
- Grazie! E' bellissimo. Lautrec è uno dei miei preferiti. Ho letto due biografie su di lui e ho già un "Lautrec". Grazie David.

- You welcome. So what will we do? 
- We will paint!
- OK, I am not absolute beginner to be honest, I am painter too.
- Yes, I know. But we will do "female face paintings".
- My wife Iman is brave, she's still on Planet Earth you know, I miss her.
- You will meet her sooner or later David, keep hope of deliverance with all the darkness that surrounds us.
- That's nice, who said so?
- My friend Paul, you should meet him, he's a nice guy.
- So now we will be creating and we will be heroes, just for one day. But before that put your red shoes Maria Clara and let's dance the blues!
- OK David, regularly I can't dance anymore but for you I will make an exception!
.
- Prego. Allora cosa facciamo?
- Dipingeremo!
- OK, onestamente non sono un debuttante assoluto, sono un pittore pure io.
- Sì, lo so. Ma noi faremo quadri "femminili" sui volti.
- Mia moglie Iman è brava, è sempre sul Pianeta Terra sai, mi manca.
- La incotrerai prima o dopo, rimani nella speranza di salvarci dal buio che ci circonda.
- Carino, chi l'ha detto?
. Il mio amico Paul, dovresti conoscerlo, è un tipo in gamba.
- Allora adesso saremo creativi e diventeremo eroi solo per un giorno. Ma prima di questo metti le tue scapre rosse Maria Clara e danza un blues!
- OK David, usualmente non posso più ballare, ma per te faro un'eccezione!

Face 

Forever Undercover Foundation, 020, Dior

Softening Concealer, Lancôme

Creamy Eyeshadow Base&Caramel Nude Palette, Douglas

Baked Highlighter, Vivid Peach Lights, Makeup Revolution

Blush, Velvet Touch&Fix Powder, White Light, Mia Makeup



Eyes

Waterbrow Eyebrow Cream, Wycon

5in1 Lash Genius Mascara, Avon

Flawless Eyeshadow Palette, Makeup Revolution


Lips

Rouge Dior, Ultra Fire

Lip Pencil, no.45 Libre Makeup

0 comments commenti: