Early Fall Favourites

24.9.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Hi Clara, we don't want to be worse than this David, so me and Rod, well we bought you a paint.
- Really? You should't have to!
- Yes! I've chosen a painter: Lenoir and Stewart chose a subject: almost naked woman.
- It's beautiful, thank you.

- Ciao Clara, non volevamo essere peggio di questo David, allora io e Rod, beh, ti abbiamo comprato un quadro.
- Davvero? Non dovevate!
- Sì! Io ho scelto il pittore: Lenoir e Stewart ha scelto il soggetto: una donna quasi nuda.
- E' bellissimo, grazie.

- I know Clara that you are dancing with David Bowie when no one is watching, well I brought you nice and warm socks, now every step will be much easier. I got the same ones. Do you like them Paul?
- I think they are scandalous, my eyes are suffering watching them.
- They are joyful and simply the best, like me, Stewart the Smiler!

- So Clara che stai ballando con David Bowie quando nessuno guarda, beh ti ho preso un paio di carini e caldi, adesso ogni passo sarà più facile. Io ne ho un paio uguali. Ti piacciono Paul?
- Penso che siano scandalosi, gli occhi mi fanno male quando li guardo.
- Sono goiosi e semplicemente migliori, come me, Stewart, The Smiler!

- You are getting old in such bad way Stewart, I can already see you in your mature age in the summer with hot blond girl at Portofino wearing scandalous stripes socks!
- Instead I see me sailing with Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. I can see you Paul, in your mature age with grandchildren and some stories to tell to them.
- I will still write songs Stewart, even better then before.
- And hey guys, you both: Rod and Paul my favour assistants you are gonna be sooo beautiful!
- Hey Maria Clara where you will be at your mature age?
- Probably with David on Mars.
- I always knew she will betray us!

- Invecchi in modo pessimo Stewart, già ti vedo in età matura in estate con una gnocca bionda a Portofino, vestito in scandalosi calzini a righe!
- Invece io mi vedo navigare con la Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Posso vedere te Paul, in età matura con i nipoti e qualche storia da raccontare.
- Scriverò ancora canzoni Stewart, che saranno ancora meglio di prima.
- E sapete una cosa ragazzi? Tutti e due: Rod e Paul sarete bellissimi!
- E te Paula Maria Clara dove sarai nella tua età matura?
- Probabilmente sarò con David su Marte.
- Ho sempre saputo che lei ci tradirà!

Small Handbag 

(Giulia Pieralli)


Vintage 

Clip Earrings 


Hats 

(h&m)


Scarf


Books

Andrew Morton

Diana


Hey Paul, what are your every day favourites?
The world because  it turns me on.
The wind because high it blows my mind.
The sky because it makes me cry.

Paul, quali sono i tuoi preferiti quotidiani?
Il mondo, perché mi eccita.
Il vento perché mi sconvolge la mente.
Il cielo, perché è blu, questo mi fa piangere.

Hey Rod, what's your favour every day favourite?
My steel guitar.
I never was good with romantic words, so the next few lines come really hard. Don't have much but what I've got is yours, except of course my steel guitar. Ha,'cause I know you don't play but I'll teach you one day
Because I love ya.

Rod quale è il tuo preferito quotidiano?
La chitarra d'accaio.
Non sono mai stato bravo con le parole d’amore quindi le prossime righe sono davvero dure. Non possiedo molto ma quel che ho è vostro,
tranne ovviamente la mia chitarra d’acciaio. Ah, perché lo so che non suonate ma vi insegnerò un giorno perché vi amo.

❤❤❤

0 comments commenti: