Soft Fall Makeup with Avon

17.9.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Hello Sir Roderick David Stewart!
- Hello Maria Clara! 
- How was in Massachusetts'?
- On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair.
- It was in California ...
- Yes, you are right... All across the nation such a strange vibration, people in motion, there's a whole generation with a new explanation, people in motion ...
- It was in San Francisco ...
- Yeeah ... tried to hitch a ride to San Francisco, gotta do the things I wanna do and the lights all went out in Massachusetts, they brought me back to see my way with her! I found a girlfriend! Early in the morning, I can't sleep, I can't work and I can't eat, I've been drunk all day, can't concentrate ...
- What a news! Who is she?
- She's hot, her name is Rita and she's lovely. I feel like nothing can come between us. In a cap she looked much older and the bag across her shoulder made her look a little like a military man ... this excites me to be honest.
- You have to present me this girl Rod.
- I will Maria Clara, I will. Do you still have this pink handcuffs that you were wearing last monday?

- Ciao Rod!
- Ciao Maria Clara!
- Com'è stato in Massechustas'?
- Su un'autostrada buia e deserta, vento freddo tra i capelli ...
- Questo era in California ...
- Sì, hai ragione ...  Per tutta la nazione, che strana sensazione, le persone in movimento, c'è un'intera generazione, con una nuova spiegazione, le persone in movimento ...
- Questo era San Francisco ...
- Sì ... provai a chiedere un passaggio per San Francisco, devo fare le cose che voglio fare e tutte le luci si spensero in Massachusetts, 
loro mi hanno portato indietro per intraprendere un cammino con lei! Ho trovato una fidanzata! La mattina presto non riesco a dormire, non posso lavorare e non riesco a mangiare, ho bevuto tutto il giorno, non riesco a concentrarmi ...
- Che notizie! Chi è?
- E' sexy, si chiama Rita ed è adorabile. Sento che niente può mettersi fra di noi. Col cappello sembrava molto più vecchia, e la borsa sulle sue spalle la faceva sembrare un po' come un militare ... questo mi eccita se devo essere sincero.
- Mi devi presentare questa ragazza Rod.
- Lo farò, lo farò Maria Clara. Ce l'hai ancora le manette rosa che indossavi la settimana scorsa?

Face

Age Transforming 2in1 Compact Foundation

Anew, Natural Beige


Eyes

5in1 Lash Genius Mascara, Blackest Black

Dual Ended Brow, Pecil with spoolie, Dark Brown

Cushion Shadow Liner, Out at Night


Lips

Creme Metallic, Matte Liquid Lip, Pink


Ladies, all products are really fantastic and you won't spend fortune buying them. Kisses
Signore, tutti i prodotti sono davvero fantastici e non spenderete una furtuna acquistandoli. Baci

0 comments commenti: