Fuchsia Lips

9.9.19 PMC 2 Comments


- Maria Clara is that you??? I'm looking through you, where did you go, I thought I knew you, what did I know, You don't look different, but you have changed, I'm looking through you, you're not the same!
- It's me, I guess ...
- Sweet Lord.
- I was waiting for You Paul ...
- Jesus, what happened?
- I was in jail. 

- Maria Clara sei te??? Ti sto guardando attraverso, dove sei stata? Pensavo di conoscerti Cosa conoscevo? Non sembri diversa Ma sei cambiata Ti sto guardando attraverso Non sei la stessa!
- Sì, sono io ...
- Dolce Signore.
- Ti aspettavo Paul ...
- Gesù, cosa è successo?
- Sono stata in prigione.

- I am not the same person anymore. Do you hear all this cats that are crying? We couldn't go to the park last sunday Paul...
- I am so sorry but friday Sexy Sadie came ..
- I thought she wasn't your type!
- She's not but I wanted to hear her song, but she can't sing, can you imagine? Sexy Sadie ate all 3 kg of jelly bears one by one!
- If she ate all of them she is not sexy anymore ...
- How was there? In this jail? 
- Not a beautiful thing, you know. I had only one waterproof mascara Paul, I borrowed it to one girl and it backed to me this morning after 3 days because we were 24607 there ... We were crying all the time and singing Barbra Streisand songs.
- My Sweet Lord!
- Yes, we all had kind of "katarsis".
- Clara you started to swear there!
- Yes, I got a new tattoo too!
- Where?
- I can't show You Paul ...
- But who paid the guarantee?
- Guess who.
- I don't know, I don't know.
- Rod.
- The Sailor?
- Yes. He said: your liberty, my glass. He's coming this evening.
- Sweet Lord!
- Yes! Do you know what also Rod the Sailor has said to me?
- No.
- Safe this handcuffs lady, they may be usefull this evening ...
- Maria Clara I just don't know what to say!
- Do you want some whisky Paul?

- Non sono più la stessa persona. Senti tutti questi gatti che piangono? Non potevamo andare al parco domenica scorsa Paul ...
- Mi dispiace tantissimo ma venerdì è venuta Sexie Sadie ...
- Pensavo che non era il tuo tipo!
- Non lo è, ma volevo sentire la sua canzone, come mi hai suggerito, ma lei non può cantare, lo puoi immaginare? Sexy Sadie ha mangiato tre kg. di orsetti di gelatina uno dopo l'altro!
- Se li ha mangiati tutti insieme non è più sexy davvero ...
- Com'era là? In questa prigione?
- Non è una bella cosa sai. Avevo solo un mascara waterproof Paul, l'ho prestato a una ragazza la mattina ed è tornata solo questa mattina dopo tre giorni perché eravamo 24607 là ... Piangevamo per tutto il tempo e cantavamo le canzoni di Barbra Streisand.
- Dolce Signore!
- Sì, avevamo una specie di "katarsis".
- Clara hai iniziato a dire parolacce là!
- Sì, ho anche un nuovo tatuaggio!
- Dove?
- Non te lo posso mostrare Paul ...
- Ma chi ha pagato la cauzione?
- Indovina.
- Non lo so, non lo so.
- Rod.
- Il Marinaio?
- Sì. Ha detto: la tua libertà, il mio bicchiere. Viene a riprenderlo stasera.
- Dolce Signore!
- Sì! Sai cosa Rod il Marinaio mi ha detto anche?
- No.
- Lascia le manette signorina, potranno essere utili stasera ...
- Maria Clara non so proprio cosa dire!
- Vuoi un po' di whisky?

Lips

Dreamy Lip Kit

Vivid Velvet

Nabla


Face

Forever Undercover, 020, Dior

Long Lasting Softening Concealer, Beige Sable, Lancôme 

Creamy Eyeshadow Base, Douglas

Touch Blush, Peach me Up! essence


Eyes

Forever Flawless, Uncoditional Love, Makeup Revolution

Waterproof Revolution Mascara, Makeup Revolution


- Who is there?
- It's me, Rod, I want my glass back!

- Chi è?
- Sono io, Rod, rivoglio il mio bicchiere!

💋

2 comments:

  1. Da qualche tempo non fai solo belle foto: anche i dialoghi sono molto brillanti e divertenti! Ogni giorno mi regali un sorriso :) Ciao, Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ajajaj Sara grazie, adesso mi hai fatto sorridere TE!:) :*

    ReplyDelete