Simple Navy Blue Smokey Eye

16.9.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Monday, Monday, so good to me ...
- Hi Paul, hi Rod. You look so happy together! 
- What are doing here all this dogs Maria Clara?
- They belongs to Barbra. We try to improve our relation. I take care of her dogs today.

- Lunedì, lunedì così buono per me ...
- Ciao Paul, ciao Rod. Sembrate così felici insieme!
- Cosa fanno qui tutti 'sti cani Maria Clara?
- Sono di Barbra. Proviamo a migliorare le nostre relazioni. Oggi mi prendo cura dei suoi cani.

- Have I told you lately that I love you, Paul?
- No Rod, but that's OK.
- Could I tell you once again somehow?
- You really don't have too.
- Have I told with all my heart and soul how I adore you?
- Should I even answer to this?
- Well darling I'm telling you now.
- That's nice, thank you.
- Did I tell you that lately when I sleep, in every dream I dream of, you are in some way?
- Honestly, I don't know what to think about it.
- Have I told you why the nights are long when you're not with me?
- OK Stewart, now just Stop.
- I am so happy You becomed best friends, Rod and Paul my favour assistants!
- We are taking Barry with us tomorrow and we are going to Massachussetts!
- That's fantastic!
- Rod wants to find a girlfriend and I want to find a wife!
- That's great idea Paul, and what will Barry do?
- I don't know, I guess he will search some Barbra!
- Why are you so bad to me monday morning? No milk and no candies today!

- Paul, ultimamente ti ho detto che ti amo ?
- No Rod, ma va bene così.
- Potrei ridirtelo ancora una volta?
- Davvero non c'è bisogno.
- Ti ho mai deto con tutto il mio cuore e l'anima quanto ti adoro?
- Dovrei davvero rispondere a questa cosa?
- Beh amore, te lo dico adesso.
- E' carino da parte tua, grazie.
- Te l'ho detto che ultimamente quando dormo, in ogni sogno ci sei tu in qualche modo? 
- Onestamente non so cosa pensare al riguardo.
- Te l'ho mai detto perché le notti sono lunghe quando non sei accanto a me?
- OK Stewart, adesso smettila.
- Sono così felice che siete diventati migliori amici, Rod e Paul i miei assistenti preferiti.
- Domani prendiamo con noi Barry e andiamo in Massachussetts.
- E' fantastico!
- Rod vuole trovare una fidanzata, io una moglie!
- E' un'ottima idea Paul, e Barry cosa farà?
- Non lo so, forse cercerà qualche Barbara!
- Perché sei così cattivo con me di lunedì mattina, niente latte e niente caramelle stamani!

Makeup Mini Palette

Cat2

Pupa


Eyes

Lips

0 comments commenti: