Golden Bombshell

23.9.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Good morning, good morning!
- Hi Paul!
- Well, well, well someone's got a new Lautrec paint!
- Yes, David brought me this paint when he was here for the last time.
- Gilmour?
- Bowie!
- I bring you always candies ...
- I know it's so sweet ...
- I am not your favour assistant anymore ...
- Yes you are! PMC! 
- Is it true that you were dancing with him friday?
- No Paul, you know that I can't dance anymore. Someone's knockin' at the door, somebody's ringin' the bell, someone's knockin' at the door,
somebody's ringin' the bell, do me a favor Paul, open the door and let 'em in.
- It's me Roderic! Hello everyone! Guess what?
- What?
- Who's the best football player ever?
- Christiano Ronaldo?
- No. Who is the most sexy football player ever?
- Alex del Piero.
- No. Who is history of world football?
- Maradona?
- No. It's me, Stewart the Champion!

- Ciao Paul!
- Guarda là, qualcuno ha nuovo quadro di Lautrec!
- Sì, me lo ha portato David quando è stato qui l'ultima volta.
- Gilmour?
- Bowie!
- Io ti porto sempre caramelle ...
- Lo so, sei così dolce ...
- Non sono più il tuo assistente preferito ...
- Sì che lo sei! PMC!
- E' vero che hai ballato con lui domenica scorsa?
- No Paul, lo sai che non posso più ballare. Qualcuno sta bussando alla porta, qualcuno sta suonando il campanello, qualcuno sta bussando alla porta, qualcuno sta suonando il campanello, per favore Paul apri la porta e lasciali entrare.
- Sono io, Roderic! Ciao a tutti! Sapete una cosa?
- Cosa?
- Chi è il miglior calciatore del mondo?
- Christiano Ronaldo?
- No. Chi è calciatore più sexy del mondo?
- Alex del Piero.
- No. Chi è la storia del calcio mondiale?
- Maradona?
- No, sono io, Stewart il Campione!

- You know Maria Clara, he asked me for a help with his new obsession and I thought why not, after sad story with Rita Marlin I wanted improve our relation. We went to the shop, we bought a ball, and then and then he asked me to be ...
- His coach?
- No! Goal keeper! 
- Jesus Paul!
- Yes, it hurts me so.
- What a foolish behaviour. Don't lie McCartney You were very glad when you heared applause of public on the stadium last sunday.
- I was shocked! Can you imagine that Rod has already his groupies? They came on every match to support him. And me? None come to support me!
- Next sunday I will come to support you Paul and Barbra's dogs! Look, this one is already happy to see you there!

- Sai Maria Clara, mi ha chiesto un aiuto con la sua nuova ossesione, ho pensato perché no, dopo la triste storia con Rita Marlin volevo migliorare la nostra relazione. Siamo andati nel negozio, abbiamo comprato una palla e dopo e dopo mi ha chiesto d'essere ...
- Il suo allenatore?
- No! Il portiere!
- Gesù, Paul!
- Sì, mi fa così male.
- Che stupido comportamento. Non dire bugie McCartney eri molto contento quando hai sentito gli applausi allo stadio domenica scorsa.
- Ero scioccato! Lo puoi immaginare, Rod ha già i suoi fan! Vengono ad ogni partita a fargli il tifo. E io? Me, non mi supporta nessuno!
- Domenica prossima verrò anch'io per supportarti, io e i cani di Barbra! Guarda, questo qui è già felice di vederti là!

Lips

Satinè&Cream Lipstick, Barbie Collection, Hit the Street, Sephora

Super Soft Lip Liner, Shaka


Eyes

Eye shadow Palette, Barbie Collection, Sephora

5in1, Lash Genius Mascara, Avon


Face

Forever Undercover, 020, Dior

Colorful Matt Blush, Shame on you! Sephora

Powder Contouring Palette 2.0 Wycon

Feel Glow, Concealer, Bella Oggi

0 comments commenti: