Natural&Fresh Face Makeup

2.9.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Hi Paul!
- Good Morning, good morning.
- Strange, don't you think I'm looking older?
- No, you look 28 as always. Like me.
- But something good has happened to me, change is a stranger ...
- Wow, that's deep who said so?
- Michael.
- Jackson?
- George.
- Harrison?
- It's just another manic monday, I wish it was sunday. 
- What?
- Nothing, how about a date with Sexy Sadie?
- She made a fool of everyone! She was wearing sassy cloths ...
- You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song you can only hear.
- Nice, who said so?
- Wilde.
- Kim?
- Oscar!

- Ciao Paul!
- Buongiorno, buongiorno.
- Strano, non pensi che io sembri più vecchio?
- No, dimostri 28 anni come sempre. Come me.
- Ma mi è successo qualcosa di buono. Il cambiamento è un estraneo ...
- Wow, profondo di chi sono queste parole?
- Michael.
- Jackson?
- George.
- Harrison?
- E’ solo un altro Lunedì frenetico, vorrei che fosse domenica.
- Cosa?
- Niente, com'è andtato l'appuntamento con Sexy Sadie?
- Prende tutti in giro! Era vestita male ...
- Non ami qualcuno per il suo aspetto, i vestiti o la macchina elegante, ma perché canta la canzone che solo te riesci a sentire.
- Carino. Chi l'ha detto?
- Wilde.
- Kim?
- Oscar!

Everyone wants to look relaxed, happy and fresh monday morning, but we all know that it's not always possible. Today I suggest you my Ladies to choose good and light foundation, rosy pink liquid lipstick and rosy cheeks. With small tricks it's possible to get big results!

Tutti vogliamo avere un aspetto rilassato, felice e fresco il lunedì mattina, ma tutti sappiamo che non è sempre possibile. Oggi mie signore Vi di scegliere un fondotinta buono e leggero, labbra e guance rosa. Con piccoli trucchi è possibile ottenere grandi risultati!

Face

Diorskin Forever Undercover, 020 Beige Clair

Fixing Compact Powder, all about matt&Touch Blush, Highlighter, Peach me up! essence

Feel Glow Concealer, Bella Oggi


Eyes

Creamy Eyeshadow Base, Let me Stay, Douglas

Caramel Nudes Eyeshadow Palette, Douglas


Lips

Lip Balm, Honey, Avon Nature

Longlasting Liquid Lipstick, Ultimate Satin, Pink Shield, Douglas


- I can't come tomorrow, but there will be my friend. Barry, I think you know him. Barry Gibb.
- Oh, yes I do know him.

- Non posso esserci domanni, ma ci sarà un mio amico. Barry, penso che lo conosci. Barry Gibb.
- Oh sì che lo conosco.

0 comments commenti: