Lavanda Lips

5.9.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Hi Paul why are you so red? Are you Simply Red today?
- Are you trying to be funny?
- Do You want to some lavanda?
- Do I look like someone who needs some lavanda?
- Yes!

- Ciao Paul, perché sei così rosso? Sei Semplicemente Rosso oggi?
- Stai provando a essere spiritosa?
- Vuoi un po' di lavanda?
- Sembro uno che ha bisogno di lavanda?
- Sì! 

- You said, to mrs. Streisand that your cat is more intelligent then all her dogs together? Maria Clara did you just lost your mind, it's a tragedy! 
- One of her dogs peed in my Prada shoe!
- That's what the cats do!
- Exactly Paul, excatly ...
- She was mad, she will call the Police she knows commissioner Sting, you know.
- I also do know him we are neighbours! I am ready.
- And Barry how was he? Did he said something?
- No, he's a real lord.
- Sir, Clara, Sir. 
- They were kissing in the rain!
- And so what?
- It's 30 outside and sun big as hell! She's a liar! And then, you know I need some help while I am working, all this stuff is so heavy, I thought they will help me, they are assistants! But all the time I had to watch their games in a bathtube!
- You don't have one!
- I know, she brought it by herself! Don't ask me where and in what positions I had to watch bar of soap!
- You have to apologize her, send her tea, good english tea and write a letter: Your dogs are much more beautiful and smart then all my cats, blablabla, with love PMC.
- No!
- Yes or I am getting myself fired! 
- OK, do you know Paul what's gonna be now? Lonely days and lonely nights!
- You should understand her, she's woman in love!
- Guilty!
- I think you are just a jealous guy, like my friend John.
- I am not in love so don't forget it, it's just a silly phase I'm going through.

- Hai detto alla signora Streisand che il tuo gatto è molto più intelligente di tutti i suoi cani presi insieme? Maria Clara hai perso la testa, è una tragedia!
- Uno dei suoi cani ha fatto pipì nella mia scarpa di Prada!
- Questo fanno i gatti!
Esattamente Paul, esattamente ...
- Era arrabbiatissima, chiamerà la Polizia, lei conosce il Commissario Sting sai? 
- Anch'io lo conosco, siamo vicini, sono pronta.
- E Barry come stava, ha detto qualcosa?
- No, è un vero Signore.
- Sir, Clara, Sir.
- Si sono baciati sotto la pioggia!
- E allora?
- Fuori ci sono trenta gradi e un sole caldo come l'inferno! E' una bugiarda! E poi sai che ho bisogno mentre lavoro, tutte queste cose sono così pesanti, pensavo che mi aiuteranno, alla fine sono assistenti! Ma per tutto il tempo dovevo guardare i loro giochi nella vasca da bagno!
- Ma se non ce l'hai!
- Lo so, lei ha portato la sua! Non mi chiedere dove e in quali posizioni dovevo guardare una saponetta!
- Devi scusarti con lei, mandale del thè, un thè inglese e scrivi una lettera: i tuoi cani sono molto più belli di tutti i miei gatti, blablabla, cordiali saluti PMC.
- No!
- Sì, se no mi licenzio!
- OK Paul, sai cosa sarà adesso? Giorni solitari, solitarie notti.
- Dovresti capirla è una donna innamorata.
- Colpevole!
- Penso che sei una persona gelosa, come il mio amico John.
- Non sono innamorato, quindi non dimenticarlo è solo una stupida fase che sto attraversando ...

Lips

Full Matte Lipstick&Lipliner, 100 Score Higher, p2


Eyes

Reloaded Newtrals2, Makeup Revolution

X Fiber, Faux Cils, L'Oreal


Face

Forever Undercover, 020,  Dior

Concealer, Feel Glow, Bella Oggi

Blush&Bronzer&Highlighter Palette, essence


🌸🌸🌸

0 comments commenti: